Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 74. Cigarette Fire Safety
- Section 250. Inspections. [Effective August 1, 2008]..
previous: Section 240
. Regulations. [Effective August 1, 2008]..
next: Section 260
. Sale Outside the State. [Effective August 1, 2008]..
AS 18.74.250. Inspections. [Effective August 1, 2008]..
- (a) The department may inspect cigarettes held by wholesale dealers, agents, and retail dealers to determine if
the cigarettes are marked as required by AS 18.74.120 and 18.74.130. If the cigarettes are not marked as required, the department
shall notify the state fire marshal.
- (b) To determine compliance with this chapter, the state fire marshal and the attorney general may examine the
books, papers, invoices, and other records of a person who possesses, controls, or occupies premises where cigarettes are placed, stored,
sold, or offered for sale, and the stock of cigarettes on the premises.
- (c) A person who possesses, controls, or occupies premises where cigarettes are placed, sold, or offered for
sale shall allow the state fire marshal and the attorney general to make the inspections authorized by this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.