Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 68. Sexual Assault Investigations
- Section 20. Sexual Assault Investigations Protocols.
previous: Section 10
. Sexual Assault Examination Kit.
next: Section 30
. Training in Protocols and Sexual Examination Kits.
AS 18.68.020. Sexual Assault Investigations Protocols.
- (a) The Department of Public Safety and the Department of Law in conjunction with the Department of Health and Social
Services shall develop a manual of protocols governing the distribution and use of the sexual assault examination kit
developed under AS 18.68.010
- (b) The Department of Public Safety shall distribute copies of the protocol manual developed under this section to the
appropriate peace officers and health care providers in the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.