Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 67. Violent Crimes Compensation Board
- Section 180. Definitions.
previous: Section 175
. Duty to Display Information.
next: Chapter 68
. Sexual Assault Investigations
AS 18.67.180. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "board" means the Violent Crimes Compensation Board;
- (2) "dependent" means a relative of a deceased victim who was dependent upon the victim's income or services at the time
of the victim's death; children of a victim born after a victim's death are included;
- (3) "personal injury" means actual bodily harm;
- (4) "relative" means spouse, parent, grandparent, stepparent, natural born child, stepchild, adopted child, grandchild,
brother, sister, half brother, half sister, or spouse's parents;
- (5) "victim" means a person who is injured or killed by an incident or offense specified in AS 18.67.101
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.