Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 66. Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Section 300. Standards and Procedures For Health Care in Domestic Violence Cases.
previous: Section 250
next: Section 310
. Continuing Education For Public Employees, Court System Employees, and For Prosecuting Authorities.
AS 18.66.300. Standards and Procedures For Health Care in Domestic Violence Cases.
- (a) The Department of Health and Social Services shall adopt standards and procedures for the delivery of services to
victims of domestic violence by health care facilities and practitioners of the healing arts and personnel in those
facilities. The standards and procedures shall be formulated in consultation with the Council on Domestic Violence and
Sexual Assault, the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development, private agencies that provide services
for victims of domestic violence, and persons with expertise in providing health care and other services to victims of
- (b) The Department of Health and Social Services shall make available to health care facilities and practitioners of the
healing arts and personnel in those facilities a written notice of the rights of victims of domestic violence and the
services available to them. The notice shall be substantially similar to the notice provided in AS 18.65.520(a).
- (c) The Department of Health and Social Services may adopt regulations to implement and interpret this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.