Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 65. Police Protection
- Section 735. Suspension of Permit.
previous: Section 730
. Replacement of Permit.
next: Section 740
. Revocation of Permit; Appeal.
AS 18.65.735. Suspension of Permit.
- (a) The department shall immediately suspend a permit to carry a concealed handgun if a permittee becomes ineligible to
hold a permit under AS 18.65.705
- (b) A person whose permit is suspended under this section shall immediately surrender the permit to the nearest peace
officer. A peace officer receiving a permit under this section shall immediately forward the permit to the department.
- (c) The department shall retain a permit suspended under this section until the permit is revoked or returned to the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.