Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 62. Certificates of Fitness
- Section 70. Persons Required to Obtain Certificate.
previous: Section 60
. Power of the Department.
next: Section 80
AS 18.62.070. Persons Required to Obtain Certificate.
A person engaged in one of the following trades shall first obtain from the department the appropriate certificate of
fitness in that trade:
- (1) electrical wiring subject to the standards established in AS 18.60.580; and
- (2) plumbing subject to the uniform plumbing code; in this paragraph, "uniform plumbing code" means the minimum plumbing
code adopted for the state under AS 18.60.705
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.