Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 60. Safety
- Section 685. Criminal Penalty; Civil Liability For Damages.
previous: Section 680
. Placement of Barriers For Temporary Work.
next: Section 690
. Nonapplicability to Certain Activities.
AS 18.60.685. Criminal Penalty; Civil Liability For Damages.
- (a) A person who violates AS 18.60.670
- 18.60.695 is guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon
conviction is punishable by a fine of not more than $500, or by imprisonment for not more than six months, or by both.
- (b) If a violation of AS 18.60.670
- 18.60.695 results in physical or electrical contact
with an overhead high voltage line or conductor, the violator is liable to the owner or operator of the high voltage
line or conductor for all damage to the facilities and for all liability incurred by the owner or operator as a result
of the unlawful activities.
- (c) Each day on which a person fails to post or maintain a sign as required by AS 18.60.675
constitutes a separate and additional violation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.