Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 60. Safety
- Section 360. Inspection Fees.
previous: Section 350
. Suspension of Inspection Certificate.
next: Section 370
AS 18.60.360. Inspection Fees.
- (a) The commissioner of labor and workforce development shall, by regulation, establish reasonable fees to be charged for
the inspection of boilers and unfired pressure vessels. Separate fees may be established for external inspection,
internal inspection, shop inspection, and hydrostatic tests, and fees may vary depending upon the rated power, heating
surface area, or cross sectional area of boilers and unfired pressure vessels.
- (b) The owner or user of a boiler or unfired pressure vessel that is inspected by a deputy inspector employed under AS 18.60.230
or an approved inspector appointed under AS 18.60.235
(a) shall pay the department, upon completion of the inspection, the appropriate inspection fee established under (a)
of this section.
- (c) The Department of Labor and Workforce Development shall give an official receipt for an inspection fee collected under
this section and shall transfer the amount of the fee to the Department of Revenue for deposit in the building safety
account created under AS 44.31.025
in the state treasury.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.