Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 60. Safety
- Section 148. Transfer of Forfeited Aircraft to Civil Air Patrol.
previous: Section 146
. Civil Air Patrol.
next: Section 150
. Report of Mysterious Disappearance or Separation From Companions.
AS 18.60.148. Transfer of Forfeited Aircraft to Civil Air Patrol.
- (a) A transfer to the Alaska Wing, Civil Air Patrol, of a forfeited aircraft under AS 16.05.195
(f), AS 17.30.122
, or another state law or regulation is subject to the following conditions:
- (1) the transfer shall be made without cost to the Civil Air Patrol;
- (2) the aircraft becomes a corporate Civil Air Patrol aircraft;
- (3) the aircraft may only be used for Civil Air Patrol search and rescue, civil defense, and training purposes;
- (4) the aircraft may not be transferred to another wing of the Civil Air Patrol unless
- (A) the aircraft has been corporate aircraft of the Alaska Wing, Civil Air Patrol for at least 36 months after the date of
transfer to the Alaska Wing; or
- (B) the aircraft is being exchanged for another Civil Air Patrol corporate aircraft of equivalent or greater value;
- (5) if the Civil Air Patrol determines that the aircraft should be disposed of as surplus property, the disposition shall
first be approved by the Department of Administration.
- (b) A transfer of a forfeited aircraft under this section shall be consummated by a contract between the State of Alaska
and the Alaska Wing, Civil Air Patrol that includes the conditions set out in (a) of this section. The contract must
also provide that the Civil Air Patrol indemnify the state for any amount for which the state may be liable for an act
or omission relating to the aircraft.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.