Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 55. Housing, Public Buildings, Urban Renewal, and Regional Housing Authorities
- Section 150. Security For Bonds.
previous: Section 140
. Issuance of Bonds, Notes, and Refunding Bonds.
next: Section 160
. Limitation of Liability On Bonds.
AS 18.55.150. Security For Bonds.
- (a) In conjunction with projects authorized by this chapter, the corporation may issue bonds, including bonds on which the
principal and interest are payable
- (1) exclusively from the income and revenue of the housing project financed with the proceeds of the bonds;
- (2) exclusively from the income and revenue of designated housing projects whether or not they are financed in whole or in
part with the proceeds of the bonds;
- (3) from its revenue generally; or
- (4) exclusively from rents collected on public buildings.
- (b) Bonds authorized by (a) of this section may be additionally secured
- (1) by a pledge of a grant or contribution from the federal government or from another source;
- (2) by a pledge of income or revenue of the corporation; or
- (3) by a mortgage of a housing project or other property of the corporation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.