Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 55. Housing, Public Buildings, Urban Renewal, and Regional Housing Authorities
- Section 120. Operation and Management of Projects.
previous: Section 110
. Cooperation With and Aid of Federal Government.
next: Section 130
. Qualifications of Tenants and Maximum Number of Rooms.
AS 18.55.120. Operation and Management of Projects.
For purposes of AS 18.55.100
- 18.55.290, the corporation shall manage and operate
low-cost housing projects with rentals fixed at the lowest rates consistent with decent, safe, and sanitary dwellings.
A low-cost housing project may not be constructed or operated for profit or as a source of revenue to a municipality or
the state. Rentals in the housing projects may not exceed the amount that the corporation finds necessary to produce
revenues sufficient together with all other available money from whatever source derived, to
- (1) pay, as they become due, the principal and interest on its bonds;
- (2) meet the cost of maintaining and operating the projects, including insurance and administrative expenses; and
- (3) create, during not less than the six years immediately following issuance of any bonds, a reserve sufficient to meet
the largest principal and interest payments due in any one year thereafter and to maintain that reserve.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.