Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 20. Hospitals and Nursing Facilities
previous: Chapter 18
. Hospice and Home Care Programs
next: Section 10
Chapter 20. Hospitals and Nursing Facilities
- Section 10. - 18.20.040l Purpose; License Required; Application and Fees; Issuance and Renewal of License and Posting. [Repealed, Sec. 45 Ch 57 SLA 2005].
- Section 45. Insurance Required. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 177 SLA 1978].
- Section 50. - 18.20.070l Denial, Suspension, or Revocation of License; Regulations and Standards; Compliance with Regulations. [Repealed, Sec. 45 Ch 57 SLA 2005].
- Section 75. Risk Management.
- Section 76. Reports of Suspended or Revoked Staff Privileges. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 87 SLA 1987].
- Section 80. Inspection and Consultation For Alterations.
- Section 85. Hospital Records Retention.
- Section 90. Disclosure of Information. [Repealed, Sec. 45 Ch 57 SLA 2005].
- Section 100. Annual Report of Department. [Repealed, Sec. 35 Ch 126 SLA 1994].
- Section 110. , 18.20.120l Misdemeanor to Establish or Conduct Hospital Without License; Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 45 Ch 57 SLA 2005].
- Section 130. Definitions.
- Section 140. Purpose.
- Section 141. Department Functions.
- Section 150. Duties of Department.
- Section 160. Priority of Projects.
- Section 170. Application For Construction Projects.
- Section 180. Approval of Applications.
- Section 190. Inspection of Projects.
- Section 200. Acceptance of Grants.
- Section 210. Definitions.
- Section 220. Short Title.
- Section 230. - 18.20.260l Leaving General Hospital Without Arranging For Payment; Posting of Law Required; Receipt of Services Without Intent to Pay a Misdemeanor; Definition. [Repealed, Sec. 45 Ch 57 SLA 2005].
- Section 300. State Policy.
- Section 302. Criminal Background Check For Employees. [Repealed, Sec. 45 Ch 57 SLA 2005].
- Section 305. Nursing Facility Regulations.
- Section 310. Sanctions For Noncompliance.
- Section 320. Denial of Payment.
- Section 330. Appeal: Hearing.
- Section 340. Civil Fines.
- Section 350. Nursing Facility Resident Security Fund.
- Section 360. Temporary Management.
- Section 370. Receivership.
- Section 390. Definitions.
Article 01. REGULATION OF HOSPITALS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.