Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 52. Fishery Industrial Technology Center
- Section 30. Fishery Industrial Technology Policy Council.
previous: Section 20
next: Section 40
AS 16.52.030. Fishery Industrial Technology Policy Council.
- (a) A Fishery Industrial Technology Policy Council is established to provide program and planning guidance to the center.
The policy council shall be composed of members of the state's fishing and processing industry.
- (b) The policy council consists of seven members appointed by the president of the University of Alaska, including
- (1) two members appointed from the seafood processing industry; the members appointed under this paragraph shall be owners
or employees of firms that are in operation in the state and, insofar as possible, shall represent diverse processing
- (2) two members who are commercial fishermen; the members appointed under this paragraph shall be actively engaged in
commercial fishing in the state and, insofar as possible, shall represent fishing for diverse fisheries resources;
- (3) three public members.
- (c) A member of the policy council serves a term of two years.
- (d) At least five members of the policy council shall be residents of the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.