Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 20. Conservation and Protection of Alaska Fish and Game
- Section 620. Willow Mountain Critical Habitat Area Established.
previous: Section 615
. Tugidak Island Critical Habitat Area.
next: Section 625
. Redoubt Bay Critical Habitat Area.
AS 16.20.620. Willow Mountain Critical Habitat Area Established.
- (a) The following described area is established as the Willow Mountain Critical Habitat Area:
- (1) Township 20 North, Range 2 West, Seward Meridian
Sections 18 - 19;
- (2) Township 20 North, Range 3 West, Seward Meridian
Sections 1 - 2
Sections 11 - 14
Sections 23 - 24;
- (3) Township 21 North, Range 2 West, Seward Meridian
Sections 4 - 7
Section 18: W1/2;
- (4) Township 21 North, Range 3 West, Seward Meridian
Sections 11 - 14
Sections 23 - 26
Sections 35 - 36;
- (5) Township 22 North, Range 2 West, Seward Meridian
Sections 19 - 21
Sections 28 - 33.
- (b) Notwithstanding AS 16.20.510
- 16.20.530, the commissioner of fish and game, in
consultation with the commissioner of natural resources, shall prepare a management plan for the Willow Mountain
Critical Habitat Area. The commissioner of fish and game and the commissioner of natural resources shall exercise their
respective authorities over the area in a manner consistent with the management plan.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.