Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 20. Conservation and Protection of Alaska Fish and Game
- Section 530. Submission of Plans and Specifications.
previous: Section 520
. Multiple Land Use.
next: Section 550
. Port Moller Critical Habitat Area Established.
AS 16.20.530. Submission of Plans and Specifications.
- (a) When a board determines that the following information is required, it shall instruct the commissioner, in the letter
of acknowledgment required under AS 16.20.520
, to require the person or governmental agency to submit:
- (1) full plans for the anticipated use;
- (2) full plans and specifications of proposed construction work;
- (3) complete plans and specifications for the proper protection of fish and game; and
- (4) the approximate date when the construction or work is to commence.
- (b) The board shall require the person or governmental agency to obtain the written approval of the commissioner as to the
sufficiency of the plans or specifications before construction is commenced.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.