Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 10. Fisheries and Fishing Regulations
- Section 443. Department Assistance and Cooperation.
previous: Section 440
. Regulations Relating to Released Fish.
next: Section 445
. Egg Sources.
AS 16.10.443. Department Assistance and Cooperation.
- (a) Before and after permit issuance under AS 16.10.400
- 16.10.470, the department shall make every effort,
within the limits of time and resources, to advise and assist applicants or permit holders, as appropriate, in the
planning, construction, or operation of salmon hatcheries.
- (b) Nothing in this section exempts an applicant or permit holder from compliance with AS 16.10.400
- 16.10.470 or from compliance with the regulations
or restrictions adopted under AS 16.10.400
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.