Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 10. Fisheries and Fishing Regulations
- Section 294. Administrative and Judicial Orders.
previous: Section 292
. , 16.10.293. Filing Evidence of Compliance; Exemptions From Bonding Requirement. [Repealed, Sec. 4, E.O. No. 85 (1993)].
next: Section 295
. Penalty. [Repealed, Sec. 4, E.O. No. 85 (1993)].
AS 16.10.294. Administrative and Judicial Orders.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 4, E.O. No. 85 (1993)].
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 4, E.O. No. 85 (1993)].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 4, E.O. No. 85 (1993)].
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 4, E.O. No. 85 (1993)].
- (e) If the commissioner determines that a fish processor or primary fish buyer is acting in violation of AS 16.10.270
- 16.10.280, the commissioner shall give written
notice prohibiting further action by the person as a fish processor or primary fish buyer. The prohibition continues
until the person has submitted evidence acceptable to the commissioner showing that the violation has been corrected.
- (f) A person affected by an order issued under AS 16.10.265
- 16.10.296 may seek equitable relief preventing the
commissioner from enforcing the order.
- (g) In an action instituted in the superior court by the commissioner or a representative of the commissioner, a person
acting in the capacity of a fish processor or primary fish buyer in violation of AS 16.10.265 - 16.10.296 may be enjoined from acting as a fish processor
or primary fish buyer.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.