Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 5. Fish and Game Code
- Section 65. Application Extension.
previous: Section 60
. Emergency Orders.
next: Section 70
. Regulations as Evidence.
AS 16.05.065. Application Extension.
- (a) The commissioner shall extend the time and dates during which application may be made for fish or game registration if
the commissioner finds that
- (1) the conservation and management of the fish or game resource will not be affected adversely; and
- (2) the failure to timely apply is the result of excusable neglect.
- (b) The fee for an extension granted under this section is $45.
- (c) As used in this section, "excusable neglect" does not include unfamiliarity with or ignorance of applicable laws and
regulations. In order to show excusable neglect, a person must have demonstrated, before the registration deadline, an
intent to harvest fish or game.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.