Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 5. Fish and Game Code
- Section 60. Emergency Orders.
previous: Section 55
. On-Board Observer Program.
next: Section 65
. Application Extension.
AS 16.05.060. Emergency Orders.
- (a) This chapter does not limit the power of the commissioner or an authorized designee, when circumstances require, to
summarily open or close seasons or areas or to change weekly closed periods on fish or game by means of emergency
- (b) The commissioner or an authorized designee may, under criteria adopted by the Board of Fisheries, summarily increase
or decrease sport fish bag limits or modify methods of harvest for sport fish by means of emergency orders.
- (c) An emergency order has the force and effect of law after field announcement by the commissioner or an authorized
designee. An emergency order adopted under this section is not subject to AS 44.62 (Administrative Procedure Act).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.