Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 30. National Elections
previous: Section 220
. - 15.25.280l Presidential Party Primary Election. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 2 SLA 1984].
next: Section 10
. Provision For Selection of Electors.
Chapter 30. National Elections
- Section 10. Provision For Selection of Electors.
- Section 20. Number and Manner of Selecting Candidates.
- Section 25. Qualifications For Limited Political Parties.
- Section 26. Qualifications For Independent Candidates for President of the United States; Selection of Candidate for Vice-President; Selection of Electors..
- Section 30. Qualification of Electors.
- Section 40. Requirement of Party Pledge.
- Section 50. Interpretation of Votes Cast For Candidates For President and Vice-President.
- Section 60. Notification of Electors.
- Section 70. Place and Time of Meeting.
- Section 80. Filling of Vacancies.
- Section 90. Duties of Electors.
- Section 100. Compensation of Electors.
- Section 110. Provisions For Election of United States Senators.
- Section 120. Provisions For Election of United States Representatives.
- Section 150. Short Title.
- Section 160. Findings and Declarations.
- Section 170. Purpose and Intent.
- Section 180. Federal Legislative Candidates; Ballot Access.
- Section 190. Severability.
Article 01. PRESIDENT
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.