Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 20. Special Procedures For Elections
- Section 225. Definition of "State Election".
previous: Section 220
. Procedure For State Review.
next: Section 230
. - 15.20.420l Voting Machines. [Repealed, Sec. 231 Ch 100 SLA 1980].
AS 15.20.225. Definition of "State Election".
In AS 15.20.010
- 15.20.225, "state election" means a primary,
general, or special election a purpose of which is to
- (1) select, nominate, or elect a governor, a lieutenant governor, an acting governor, a state senator, or a state
- (2) select, nominate, or elect delegates to a constitutional convention;
- (3) approve or reject an initiative submitted under art. XI of the state constitution and AS 15.45.190
- 15.45.200 or a referendum submitted under art. XI
of the state constitution and AS 15.45.420
- (4) recall an official identified in (1) of this section when authorized by art. XI of the state constitution and AS 15.45.650
- (5) approve or reject a proposed constitutional amendment submitted under AS 15.50; or
- (6) ratify or reject a state general obligation bond when authorized by AS 37.15.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.