Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 13. State Election Campaigns
- Section 140. Independent Expenditures For or Against Ballot Proposition or Question.
previous: Section 135
. Independent Expenditures For or Against Candidates.
next: Section 145
. Money of the State and Its Political Subdivisions.
AS 15.13.140. Independent Expenditures For or Against Ballot Proposition or Question.
- (a) This chapter does not prohibit a person from making independent expenditures in support of or in opposition to a
ballot proposition or question.
- (b) An independent expenditure for or against a ballot proposition or question
- (1) shall be reported in accordance with AS 15.13.040
and 15.13.100 - 15.13.110 and other requirements of this chapter; and
- (2) may not be made if the expenditure is prohibited by AS 15.13.145
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.