Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 43. Financial Aid Programs For Postsecondary Students
- Section 930. Scholarship Program Information.
previous: Section 920
. Repayment By Ineligible Recipient.
next: Section 990
AS 14.43.930. Scholarship Program Information.
- (a) The board shall make information about scholarship programs available in each school district in the state and at each
campus of the University of Alaska.
- (b) By September 15 before each annual graduation, a qualified high school in the state with a high school graduating
class shall provide
- (1) to the board a list of the names and addresses of students in the graduating class who meet scholarship eligibility
requirements for each scholarship program; and
- (2) a notice of eligibility for the scholarship program to those students on the list prepared under (1) of this
- (c) A school district shall amend its policies, including those applying to student directory information, as necessary to
comply with this section.
- (d) A qualified high school may not provide to the board the name of a student if the parent of the student objects to the
- (e) In this section,
- (1) "board" means the Board of Regents of the University of Alaska;
- (2) "qualified high school" means a public high school, a high school accredited by the Northwest Association of Schools
and Colleges, or a high school registered with the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.