Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 42. Postsecondary Education
- Section 300. Operation of Certain Statutes Excepted.
previous: Section 295
. Payment to State.
next: Section 310
. Annual Audit.
AS 14.42.300. Operation of Certain Statutes Excepted.
- (a) The corporation is not a municipality as the term is defined in AS 01.10.060. Except as provided in AS 14.42.190
, the corporation is not subject to AS 37. For all other purposes the
corporation is a political subdivision and an instrumentality of the state.
- (b) The funds, income, and receipts of the corporation are not money of the state, nor may real property in which the
corporation has an interest be considered land owned in fee by the state or to which the state may become entitled or
in any way land belonging to the state, or state land referred to in art. VIII of the Alaska Constitution.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.