Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 40. The University of Alaska, the Community Colleges, and the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- Section 841. Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation Fund.
previous: Section 840
. [Renumbered as AS 14.43.320
next: Section 845
. [Renumbered as AS 14.43.325
AS 14.40.841. Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation Fund.
- (a) The Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation fund is established in the corporation. The fund consists of
appropriations made to the fund by the legislature, and rents, fees, or other money or assets transferred to the fund
by the corporation. Amounts deposited in the fund may be pledged to the payment of bonds of the corporation or expended
for the purposes of the corporation under AS 14.40.821
- (b) The corporation shall have custody of the fund and shall be responsible for its management. The corporation is the
fiduciary of the fund under AS 37.10.071
and may invest amounts in the fund in accordance with an investment policy adopted by the corporation. Notwithstanding
- 37.10.050, the corporation may make disbursements
from the fund in accordance with AS 37.25.050
. Notwithstanding AS 37.05.130
and 37.05.140, the corporation shall report
disbursements from the fund annually in accordance with AS 14.40.866(b)(1). An appropriation made to the fund by the
legislature shall be transferred from the state treasury to the corporation for deposit in the fund.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.