Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 43. Financial Aid Programs For Postsecondary Students
- Section 320. Administering Authority.
previous: Section 315
. Discrimination Prohibited. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 85 SLA 2001].
next: Section 325
AS 14.43.320. Administering Authority.
- (a) The memorial education loans provided for under AS 14.43.250
- 14.43.325 shall be administered by the executive
director of the commission, subject to review by the commission and to those regulations the commission may prescribe
to carry out the purposes of AS 14.43.250
- (b) To the extent that they are not in conflict with the provisions of AS 14.43.250
- 14.43.325, the provisions of AS 14.43.091
- 14.43.160 relating to education loans are
applicable to loans made under AS 14.43.250 - 14.43.325.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.