Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 40. The University of Alaska, the Community Colleges, and the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- Section 799. Definitions.
previous: Section 791
. - 14.40.796l Eligibility of Students; Application and Certification. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 94 SLA 1980].
next: Section 800
. Selection of Criteria. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 98 SLA 1971].
AS 14.40.799. Definitions.
In AS 14.40.661
- (1) "appropriate state retirement system" means the state retirement system that includes the employee's position;
- (2) "board" means the Board of Regents of the University of Alaska;
- (3) "contribution account" means the member contribution account under AS 14.25.009 - 14.25.220, the individual account under AS 14.25.310, the employee contribution account under AS 39.35.095 - 39.35.680, or the individual account under AS 39.35.700 - 39.35.990, whichever is appropriate;
- (4) "employee" means an employee of the University of Alaska or a community college under AS 14.40;
- (5) "participating position" means a position that is a permanent position that is at least a .5 full-time appointment and is included in the applicable retirement plan document;
- (6) "program" means a university retirement program;
- (7) "state retirement system" means the teachers' retirement system under AS 14.25 or the public employees' retirement system under AS 39.35;
- (8) "university" means the University of Alaska.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.