Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 40. The University of Alaska, the Community Colleges, and the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- Section 257. Reimbursement For Costs of Capital Projects.
previous: Section 255
. Investment of Surplus Money.
next: Section 260
. [Renumbered as AS 14.40.055
AS 14.40.257. Reimbursement For Costs of Capital Projects.
- (a) Subject to appropriations for the purpose, during each fiscal year, the legislature may appropriate an amount to
reimburse the University of Alaska for the cost to be paid by the university during that same fiscal year for the
principal and interest on outstanding debt for the projects listed in (b) of this section.
- (b) An appropriation under this section may be used only for reimbursement of costs incurred for acquisition,
construction, and renovation of the following projects and only for reimbursement of total project costs incurred up to
the following amounts:
University of Alaska, Anchorage Community and Technical $14,000,000
Juneau Readiness Center/UAS Joint Facility (Juneau) 5,470,000
- (c) The University of Alaska is authorized to incur debt for the projects listed under (b) of this section. AS 14.40.253
does not apply to the projects listed in (b) of this section or to obligations incurred by the university to finance
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.