Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 40. The University of Alaska, the Community Colleges, and the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- Section 160. Board Meetings Public; Meeting Notice; Public Facilities.
previous: Section 150
. Appointment of Regents.
next: Section 170
. Duties and Powers of Board of Regents.
AS 14.40.160. Board Meetings Public; Meeting Notice; Public Facilities.
- (a) The provisions of AS 44.62.310
apply to meetings of the Board of Regents. All meetings of the board, its committees or subcommittees, are open to
the public and press except as otherwise provided in AS 44.62.310(c). The findings of an executive session shall
be made a part of the record of the proceedings of the Board of Regents. All records of the meetings and proceedings
shall be open to inspection by the public and the press at reasonable times.
- (b) The Board of Regents may determine the time and place of its meetings. However, 30 days notice is required for all
regular meetings and 10 days notice is required for special meetings of the Board of Regents, its committees or
subcommittees called under the bylaws or rules or procedure of the Board of Regents. Emergency meetings may be called
- (c) The Board of Regents shall provide adequate facilities for members of the public to attend the meetings of the board,
its committees or subcommittees.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.