Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 40. The University of Alaska, the Community Colleges, and the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- Section 90. Correspondence Courses For Prospectors and Miners.
previous: Section 88
. Establishment of Institute For Circumpolar Health Studies.
next: Section 95
. Establishment of a Center For Information Technology at University of Alaska Anchorage.
AS 14.40.090. Correspondence Courses For Prospectors and Miners.
- (a) The University of Alaska shall establish and offer to bona fide Alaska prospectors and miners in the state a
correspondence course equal and parallel to the mining extension course being taught at present.
- (b) The University of Alaska may establish the minimum charge necessary to defray costs of material, books, and postage
used in the course.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.