Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 30. Pupils and Educational Programs For Pupils
- Section 47. Admission or Readmission When Cause No Longer Exists.
previous: Section 45
. Grounds For Suspension or Denial of Admission.
next: Section 50
. Truant Officers. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 78 SLA 1987].
AS 14.30.047. Admission or Readmission When Cause No Longer Exists.
- (a) A child who has been suspended from or denied admittance to a school under AS 14.30.045
(3) or (4) shall be permitted to attend school when the child is obviously recovered or presents to the governing body
a statement in writing from a competent medical authority that the child is no longer afflicted with, or suffering
from, the physical or mental condition to the extent that it is a cause for suspension or denial of admission under AS
(3) or (4).
- (b) A child who has been suspended from or denied admittance to a school for any other cause provided by AS 14.30.045
shall be permitted to attend school when it reasonably appears that the cause has been remedied.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.