Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 25. Teachers' Retirement
- Section 12. Purpose and Effective Date.
previous: Section 10
. Retirement System Established; Federal Qualification Requirements.
next: Section 15
. - 14.25.037l Administrator; Powers of teh Administrator; Regulations; Duties of the Administrator; Teacher's Retirement Board; Hearings. [Repealed, Sec. 132 Ch 9 FSSLA 2005].
AS 14.25.012. Purpose and Effective Date.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 132 Ch 9 FSSLA 2005].
- (b) The plan created in AS 14.25.009 - 14.25.220 became effective as of July 1, 1955,
at which time contributions by the participating employers and members began.
- (c) Employees first hired after June 30, 2006, are not eligible to participate in the plan established in AS 14.25.009 - 14.25.220.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.