Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 20. Teachers and School Personnel
- Section 310. Number of Teachers On Sabbatical Leave; Compensation.
previous: Section 300
. Selection of Teachers.
next: Section 320
. Responsibility of Teacher.
AS 14.20.310. Number of Teachers On Sabbatical Leave; Compensation.
- (a) The number of teachers eligible for sabbatical leave that may be allowed under AS 14.20.280
- 14.20.350 is as follows:
- (1) not more than one-half of one percent of the total number of teachers from all borough and city school districts and
regional education attendance areas may be on state-supported sabbatical leave in any year;
- (2) any number of teachers may be on sabbatical leave at school district or personal expense.
- (b) A teacher on state-supported sabbatical leave is entitled to one-half of base salary to be paid by the department.
- (c) A teacher on sabbatical leave at district expense is entitled to an amount of salary to be determined by the school
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.