Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 20. Teachers and School Personnel
- Section 158. Continued Contract Provisions.
previous: Section 155
. Effect of Tenure Rights.
next: Section 160
. Loss of Tenure Rights.
AS 14.20.158. Continued Contract Provisions.
Continuation of the provisions of a teacher's contract under AS 14.20.145 or 14.20.155 does not
- (1) affect the alteration of the teacher's salary in accordance with the salary schedule prescribed by state law, or in
accordance with a local salary schedule applicable to all teachers in the district and adopted by bylaws;
- (2) limit the right of the employer to assign the teacher to any teaching, administrative, or counseling position for
which the teacher is qualified; or
- (3) limit the right of the employer to assign the teacher, as is reasonably necessary, to any school in the district.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.