Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 17. Financing of Public Schools
- Section 440. State Funding For State Boarding Schools.
previous: Section 430
. State Funding For Correspondence Study.
next: Section 450
. School Size Factor.
AS 14.17.440. State Funding For State Boarding Schools.
- (a) Except as provided in AS 14.17.400
(b), funding for state boarding schools established under AS 14.16.010
includes an allocation from the public education fund in an amount calculated by
- (1) determining the ADM of state boarding schools by applying the school size factor to the student count as described in
- (2) multiplying the number obtained under (1) of this subsection by the special needs factor in AS 14.17.420
(a)(1) and multiplying that product by the base student allocation; and
- (3) multiplying the product determined under (2) of this subsection by the district cost factor that is applicable to
calculation of the state aid for the adjacent school district under AS 14.17.460
- (b) State boarding schools are also eligible for intensive services funding under AS 14.17.420
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.