Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 8. Education in the Unorganized Borough
- Section 115. Advisory School Boards in Regional Educational Attendance Areas.
previous: Section 111
next: Section 120
. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 124 SLA 1975].
AS 14.08.115. Advisory School Boards in Regional Educational Attendance Areas.
- (a) A regional school board shall establish advisory school boards in each community in the regional educational
attendance area that has more than 50 permanent residents, and by regulation shall prescribe their manner of selection
and organization, and, in a manner consistent with (b) of this section, their powers and duties.
- (b) An advisory board shall advise the regional school board on all matters concerning schools in the community in which
the advisory board is established.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.