Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 3. Public Schools Generally
- Section 270. Teacher or Employee Transfers, Evaluations, and Negotiated Agreements.
previous: Section 265
next: Section 275
. Contracts; Duration.
AS 14.03.270. Teacher or Employee Transfers, Evaluations, and Negotiated Agreements.
- (a) A teacher or employee may not be assigned to a charter school unless the teacher or employee consents to the
- (b) All provisions of an existing negotiated agreement or collective bargaining agreement applicable to a teacher or
employee of a district apply to that teacher or employee if employed at a charter school in that district, unless the
district and the bargaining unit representing the teacher or employee agree to an exemption.
- (c) A teacher in a charter school shall be evaluated in an equivalent manner as all other teachers in the district, except
that if there is no administrator assigned to the charter school, the local school board, with the agreement of the
charter school, shall designate a school district administrator in that district to evaluate a teacher in a charter
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.