Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 3. Public Schools Generally
- Section 83. Contracting For Services.
previous: Section 80
. Right to Attend School.
next: Section 85
. Procurement Preference For Recycled Alaska Products.
AS 14.03.083. Contracting For Services.
- (a) A school district may contract for educational services provided to students in the district by an agency that is
accredited by the department under AS 14.07.020
and (b) of this section.
- (b) The department shall adopt regulations and establish program standards for educational services that may be contracted
for by a school district.
- (c) Expenses incurred by the department in accrediting the agency and program shall be borne by the agency seeking
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.