Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 60. Uniform Custodial Trust Act
previous: Section 395
. Short Title.
next: Section 10
. Custodial Trust.
Chapter 60. Uniform Custodial Trust Act
- Section 10. Custodial Trust.
- Section 20. Custodial Trustee For Future Payment or Transfer.
- Section 30. Form and Effect of Receipt and Acceptance By Custodial Trustee; Jurisdiction.
- Section 40. Transfer to Custodial Trustee By Fiduciary, Obligor, or Other Person; Facility of Payment.
- Section 50. Multiple Beneficiaries; Separate Custodial Trusts; Survivorship.
- Section 60. General Duties of Custodial Trustee.
- Section 70. General Powers of Custodial Trustee.
- Section 80. Use of Custodial Trust Property.
- Section 90. Determination of Incapacity; Effect.
- Section 100. Exemption of Third Person From Liability.
- Section 110. Liability to Third Person.
- Section 120. Declination, Resignation, Incapacity, Death, or Removal of Custodial Trustee; Designation of Successor Custodial Trustee.
- Section 130. Expenses, Compensation, and Bond of Custodial Trustee.
- Section 140. Reporting and Accounting By Custodial Trustee; Determination of Liability of Custodial Trustee.
- Section 150. Limitations of Action Against Custodial Trustee.
- Section 160. Distribution and Termination.
- Section 170. Methods and Forms For Creating Custodial Trusts.
- Section 180. Applicable Law.
- Section 190. Uniformity of Application and Construction.
- Section 900. Definitions.
- Section 990. Short Title.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.