Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 26. Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property; Powers of Attorney
- Section 341. Applicability of Provisions of Statutory Form Power of Attorney.
previous: Section 338
. Completion of Statutory Form Power of Attorney.
next: Section 344
. Interpretation of Provisions in Statutory Form Power of Attorney.
AS 13.26.341. Applicability of Provisions of Statutory Form Power of Attorney.
In the instrument set out in AS 13.26.332
- (1) if the principal has appointed more than one person to act as attorney-in-fact or agent and failed to check whether
the agents may act "jointly" or "severally," the agents are required to act jointly;
- (2) if the principal has failed to indicate when the instrument shall become effective, the instrument shall become
effective upon the date of the principal's signature;
- (3) if the principal has indicated that the instrument shall become effective upon the date of the principal's signature
or has failed to indicate when the instrument shall become effective and has failed to indicate the effect of the
principal's subsequent disability on the instrument, the instrument shall be revoked by the subsequent disability of
- (4) if the principal has failed to indicate a specific term for the instrument, the instrument shall continue in effect
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.