Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 26. Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property; Powers of Attorney
- Section 338. Completion of Statutory Form Power of Attorney.
previous: Section 335
. Additional Optional Provisions to Statutory Form Power of Attorney.
next: Section 341
. Applicability of Provisions of Statutory Form Power of Attorney.
AS 13.26.338. Completion of Statutory Form Power of Attorney.
- (a) In the instrument set out in AS 13.26.332
- 13.26.335, the principal must draw a line through
the text of any category for which the principal does not desire to give the agent authority.
- (b) Special provisions and limitations may be imposed on the statutory form power of attorney only if they conform to the
requirements of AS 13.26.347.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.