Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 60. Prevention of Crimes
previous: Section 185
next: Section 10
. Resistance to Commission of Crime. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978. For Present Provisions, See AS 11.81.330
Chapter 60. Prevention of Crimes
- Section 10. Resistance to Commission of Crime. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978. For Present Provisions, See AS 11.81.330
- Section 20. Manner of Preventing Crime.
- Section 30. Justification of Persons Aiding Officers in Preventing Crime. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978. For Present Provisions, See AS 11.81.380
- Section 40. Action On Threatened Crime.
- Section 50. Examination of Complainant and Witnesses.
- Section 60. Arrest.
- Section 70. Examination of Charge.
- Section 80. Adjournment of Examination.
- Section 90. Discharge For Lack of Grounds.
- Section 100. Requirement of Undertaking.
- Section 110. Discharge Upon Giving Undertaking.
- Section 120. Security Where Crime Committed or Threatened Before Court, Judge or Magistrate.
- Section 130. Discharge Upon Giving Undertaking After Commitment.
- Section 140. Forfeiture of Undertaking.
- Section 150. Rights and Authorities of Sureties.
- Section 160. Requiring Security of Convicted Person.
- Section 170. Security to Keep the Peace.
- Section 180. Unlawful or Riotous Assembly.
- Section 190. Arrest On Failure to Disperse and Commanding Aid.
- Section 200. Person Refusing to Aid Officers as Rioter. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978].
- Section 210. Officer Failing to Act is Guilty of Misdemeanor.
- Section 220. Guilt Where Death Ensues.
- Section 230. Reward For Information Leading to Conviction of Certain Persons.
- Section 240. Payment of Reward.
Article 01. MANNER OF PREVENTING CRIMES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.