Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 50. Witnesses
previous: Section 130
next: Section 10
. Witness Subpoenaed in This State to Testify in Another State.
Chapter 50. Witnesses
- Section 10. Witness Subpoenaed in This State to Testify in Another State.
- Section 20. Witness From Another State Subpoenaed to Testify in This State.
- Section 30. Immunity of Witness From Arrest or Service of Process.
- Section 40. Immunity of Foreign Witness Passing Through State From Arrest or Process.
- Section 50. Party Seeking Witness.
- Section 60. Uniformity of Interpretation.
- Section 70. Definitions.
- Section 80. Short Title.
- Section 90. - 12.50.100l Material Witnesses. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 20 SLA 1966. For Current Law, See AS 12.30.050
- Section 101. Immunity of Witnesses.
- Section 201. Temporary Detention and Identification of Persons.
Article 01. UNIFORM ACT TO SECURE ATTENDANCE IN CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.