- Sec. 12.40.010. Qualifications and manner of drawing grand jurors.
- Sec. 12.40.020. Number of jurors.
- Sec. 12.40.030. Duty of inquiry into crimes and general powers.
- Sec. 12.40.040. Juror to disclose knowledge of crime.
- Sec. 12.40.050. Holding to answer as affecting indictment or presentment.
- Sec. 12.40.060. Access to public jails, prisons, and public records.
- Sec. 12.40.070. Duty of prosecuting attorney.
- Sec. 12.40.080. Effect of failure to return indictment.
- Sec. 12.40.090. Questioning juror for conduct.
- Sec. 12.40.100. Contents of indictment.
- Sec. 12.40.110. Hearsay evidence in prosecutions for sexual offenses.