Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 35. Search and Seizure
previous: Section 80
next: Section 10
. Issuance of Search Warrant.
Chapter 35. Search and Seizure
- Section 10. Issuance of Search Warrant.
- Section 15. Issuance of Search Warrant Upon Testimony Communicated By Telephone or Other Means.
- Section 20. Grounds For Issuance.
- Section 25. Seizure of Property.
- Section 30. Showing of Probable Cause. [Repealed, Sec. 16 Ch 69 SLA 1970].
- Section 40. Authority of Officer Executing Warrant.
- Section 50. Disposition of Property Taken. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 143 SLA 1982. For Present Provisions, See AS 12.36].
- Section 60. Malicious Procurement of Search Warrant.
- Section 70. Search of Defendant in Presence of Judge or Magistrate.
- Section 80. - 12.35.110l Disposition of Stolen Property. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 143 SLA 1982. For Present Provisions, See AS 12.36].
- Section 120. Definition of Search Warrant.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.