Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 56. Offenses Against Public Administration
- Section 240. Definitions.
previous: Section 235
. Retraction as a Defense.
next: Section 300
. Escape in the First Degree.
AS 11.56.240. Definitions.
In AS 11.56.200
- 11.56.240, unless the context requires otherwise,
- (1) "statement" means a representation of fact and includes a representation of opinion, belief, or other state of mind
when the representation clearly relates to state of mind apart from or in addition to any facts that are the subject of
- (2) "sworn statement" means
- (A) a statement knowingly given under oath or affirmation attesting to the truth of what is stated, including a notarized
- (B) a statement knowingly given under penalty of perjury under AS 09.63.020.
Article 03. ESCAPE AND RELATED OFFENSES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.