Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 41. Offenses Against the Person
- Section 434. Sexual Abuse of a Minor in the First Degree.
previous: Section 432
next: Section 436
. Sexual Abuse of a Minor in the Second Degree.
AS 11.41.434. Sexual Abuse of a Minor in the First Degree.
- (a) An offender commits the crime of sexual abuse of a minor in the first degree if
- (1) being 16 years of age or older, the offender engages in sexual penetration with a person who is under 13 years of age
or aids, induces, causes, or encourages a person who is under 13 years of age to engage in sexual penetration with
- (2) being 18 years of age or older, the offender engages in sexual penetration with a person who is under 18 years of age,
and the offender is the victim's natural parent, stepparent, adopted parent, or legal guardian; or
- (3) being 18 years of age or older, the offender engages in sexual penetration with a person who is under 16 years of age,
- (A) the victim at the time of the offense is residing in the same household as the offender and the offender has
authority over the victim; or
- (B) the offender occupies a position of authority in relation to the victim.
- (b) Sexual abuse of a minor in the first degree is an unclassified felony and is punishable as provided in AS 12.55.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.