Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 55. Sentencing and Probation
previous: Section 201
. Temporary Detention and Identification of Persons.
next: Section 5
. Declaration of Purpose.
Chapter 55. Sentencing and Probation
- Section 5. Declaration of Purpose.
- Section 10. Imprisonment On Judgment For Payment of Fine. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978. For Present Provisions, See AS 12.55.035(a)].
- Section 11. Victim and Community Involvement in Sentencing.
- Section 15. Authorized Sentences; Forfeiture.
- Section 20. Enforcing Judgment to Pay Money. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978. For Present Provisions, See AS 12.55.025
- Section 22. Victim Impact Statement.
- Section 23. Participation By Victim in Sentencing.
- Section 25. Sentencing Procedures.
- Section 27. Credit for Time Spent Toward Service of a Sentence of Imprisonment.
- Section 30. Discharge of Indigents Imprisoned For Nonpayment of Fine. [Repealed, Sec. 16 Ch 53 SLA 1973].
- Section 35. Fines.
- Section 36. Day Fines.
- Section 39. Surcharge.
- Section 40. Increased Punishment For Habitual Criminal After Conviction of Petty Larceny or Misdemeanor Involving Fraud. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978].
- Section 41. Correctional Facility Surcharge.
- Section 45. Restitution and Compensation.
- Section 50. Increased Punishment For Persons Convicted of More Than One Felony. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978. For Sentences of Imprisonment For Felonies, See AS 12.55.125
- Section 51. Enforcement of Fines and Restitution.
- Section 55. Community Work.
- Section 60. - 12.55.075l Prior Convictions; Sentencing Reports; Imposition of Sentence. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978].
- Section 80. Suspension of Sentence and Probation.
- Section 85. Suspending Imposition of Sentence.
- Section 86. Imprisonment as a Condition of Suspended Imposition of Sentence.
- Section 88. Modification of Sentence.
- Section 90. Granting of Probation.
- Section 100. Conditions of Probation.
- Section 101. Additional Conditions of Probation For Domestic Violence Crimes.
- Section 102. Alcohol-Related Offenses.
- Section 105. Probation Fee. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 26 SLA 1989].
- Section 110. Notice and Grounds For Revocation of Suspension.
- Section 115. Fixing Eligibility For Discretionary Parole at Sentencing.
- Section 120. Appeal of Sentence.
- Section 125. Sentences of Imprisonment For Felonies.
- Section 127. Consecutive and Concurrent Terms of Imprisonment.
- Section 135. Sentences of Imprisonment For Misdemeanors.
- Section 137. Penalties For Gang Activities Punishable as Misdemeanors.
- Section 139. Penalties For Criminal Nonsupport.
- Section 140. Sentences For Violations. [Repealed, Sec. 23 Ch 59 SLA 1982].
- Section 145. Prior Convictions.
- Section 147. Fingerprints at Time of Sentencing.
- Section 148. Judgment For Sex Offenses or Child Kidnappings.
- Section 151. Court May Not Reduce or Mitigate Punishment Based On Victim's Failure to Appear or Testify.
- Section 155. Factors in Aggravation and Mitigation.
- Section 165. Extraordinary Circumstances.
- Section 172. [Renumbered as AS 12.55.180
- Section 175. Three-Judge Sentencing Panel.
- Section 180. Designation of Representative.
- Section 185. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.