Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 760. Filing of Biennial Report.
previous: Section 755
. Contents of Biennial Report.
next: Section 765
. Filing Interim Notice of Change of Managers or Managing Members.
AS 10.50.760. Filing of Biennial Report.
- (a) A biennial report required by AS 10.50.750
shall be filed with the department and is due before January 2 of the filing year. A limited liability company filing
articles of organization and a foreign limited liability company registering during an even-numbered year shall file
the biennial report each even-numbered year. A limited liability company filing articles of organization and a foreign
limited liability company registering during an odd-numbered year shall file the biennial report each odd-numbered
year. The biennial report is delinquent if not filed before February 1 of each odd- or even-numbered year as provided
in this section.
- (b) Proof to the satisfaction of the department that on or before February 1 the report was deposited in the United States
mail in a sealed envelope, properly addressed with postage prepaid, is compliance with (a) of this section.
- (c) The department shall file the report if it conforms to the requirements of this chapter. If the department finds that
the report does not conform to the requirements of this chapter, the report shall promptly be returned to the company
for necessary corrections.
- (d) Upon receipt of a form from the department, a limited liability company shall file a biennial report within six months
after original organization.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.