Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 755. Contents of Biennial Report.
previous: Section 750
. Biennial Report Required.
next: Section 760
. Filing of Biennial Report.
AS 10.50.755. Contents of Biennial Report.
A biennial report must set out
- (1) the name of the company and the state or country where it is organized;
- (2) the address of the registered office of the company in this state, and the name of its registered agent in this state
at that address, and, in the case of a foreign limited liability company, the address of its principal office in the
state or country where it is organized;
- (3) the names and addresses of the managers of the company, or, if the company is not managed by a manager, the names and
addresses of the members of the company;
- (4) the name and address of each person owning at least a five percent interest in the company and the percentage of
interest owned by that person in the company.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.